Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management CIO View December 2015
The views that our Chief Investment Officer Stefan Kreuzkamp expresses in the December issue of the new CIO View carry a lot of weight: He and his colleagues at Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management manage client assets totaling 1.09 trillion euros (as of September 30, 2015).
His nine positions are:
• The U.S. Federal Reserve Board wants to end its ultra-expansionary monetary policy.
• Monetary policy in Japan and the Eurozone will remain accommodative. China follows suit.
• Inflation will pick up again in Europe in 2016.
• U.S. dollar to benefit from monetary-policy divergence.
• Return outlook for equities and bonds falls short of current year.
• High valuations could contribute to volatility in equity markets.
• Latin American stock exchanges remain weak.
• Real estate is still one of the most attractive asset classes.
• Asset allocation of our balanced model portfolio for clients based in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA):
Fixed income: 46%, Equities: 43%, Alternatives: 10%, Commodities: 1%
Also in CIO View:
-Letter to investors by Stefan Kreuzkamp
-Focus: Are central-bank levers still working?
-The big picture: the first interview with Stefan Kreuzkamp
-Investment traffic lights: our tactical and strategic view on asset classes
-Asset-class perspectives by Joe Benevento and Joern Wasmund, Global Co-Heads of Fixed Income/Cash, and Henning Gebhardt, Global Head of Equities
-Portfolio: Long or short, Stéphane Junod? Interview with the regional Chief Investment Officer for Wealth Management in Europe, the Middle East and Africa
-Alternatives portfolio: Long or short, Mark G. Roberts? Interview with the Head of Real Estate Strategy and Research
Press Contact in the Nordics
Tel: +46 70 481 72 34
Sabina Díaz Duque
Tel: +49 69 910 14177
Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management
With EUR 1.09 trillion of assets under management (as of September 30, 2015), Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management¹ is one of the world’s leading investment organizations. Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management offers individuals and institutions traditional and alternative investments across all major asset classes. It also provides tailored wealth management solutions and private banking services to high-net-worth individuals and family offices.
¹ Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management is the brand name of the Asset & Wealth Management division of the Deutsche Bank Group. The legal entities offering products or services under the Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management brand are listed in contracts, sales materials and other product information documents.